Saturday, May 1, 2010

30 months?



Really? Already 2 and a half? I got an email a week or so ago from Baby Center about "Your 30 month old" and thought, "Hmm, maybe I have the wrong birthday for Ian," ...you know since he's no where close to 30 months old.

Well, I guess his half birthday was closer than I thought.

Instead of a list of can-dos, how about a list of favorites:

Favorite color: yellow
Favorite tv show: Calliou
Favorite food: chicken nuggets--although he's tried lots of new things in the past week
Favorite toy: his tools--he loves to "fix it"
Favorite sleeping buddy: Teddy--who accidentally got left in Florida. I guess he wanted to stick around for a few more days with Mickey

My husband teases me, but now it's time to start party planning. (Only because I love it so much!) Hey, he'll be 3 before we know it!


1 comment:

Kelly Rogers said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading, but trying to play catch-up today. I love this 30 month post. Ian is so cute. Were you able to get Teddy back? Or was he left somewhere public? I remember leaving my cabbage patch doll in a public place when I was a little girl and it was so sad for me!! Btw, I love the "I'm with the band shirt" on Ian, Gavin has the same one and they both look adorable in it!