Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New "tricks"

In the past few weeks Ian has started to:

Sit-up on his own for a short period of time.

Laugh in response to people.



Use his feet for everything, particularly playtime and eating.



Roll from his back to stomach.

Reach for things, including but not limited to toys and his puppies.



Rotate himself when lying on his stomach.

Sleep through the night(10-11 hours).

Scream, but not because he's upset. It's more like a new way to communicate his joy.

Support himself on his feet, with our help of course.

He's growing up so quickly, just like everyone said he would. It's sad and exciting all at the same time. Today I went through some clothes in his chest of drawers that he had outgrown a month or so ago, but I had a hard time cleaning them out at the time.

3 comments:

Erica2204 said...

Oh my goodness! I love the new pictures! They are adorable. I can't wait to see Ian this weekend.

Trisha G said...

Mary, he is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. He looks like he is such a happy little boy. You guys are doing a great job.

Fowler family said...

What a cute smile Ian has. I am so glad you are getting a ton of pictures and capturing it before it is changed forever. He is just beautiful!